Product List(Total 208 Products )
1. Product: Sodium Hexameta phosphate; Sodium Metaphosphate; Sodium Phosphate
Chemical formula: (NaPO3)6
Standard executed: HG/T2837-1997
CAS No.: ...
CAS No.: 2223-95-2
Other Names: NICKEL STEARATE
This product is a photosensitizer photodegradation of ...
1. Molecular formula: Zn(OCOC17H35)2
2. Characters and Uses: White, fine powder, insoluble in water. When mixed with hot, strong mineral acids, they decomposed into ...
1. Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Other Names: Sodium Gluconate 98%
EINECS No.: 208-407-7
Molecular weight: 108.12
CAS No: 1758-73-2
Appearance: White crystal powder. Thiourea is a stable compound with no strong reducing and oxidizing ...
CAS No: 84961-70-6
HAB is a by product of Linear Alky Benzene, Use in Transformier Oil productin, Use in Lubricant to avoide rusting, Use in Greas
Chemical name: L-4-Hydroxy-pyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acid
Molecular formula: C5H9NO3
Molecular weight: 131.13
CAS No.: 51-35-4
White crystalline ...
1. CAS No.: 10034-99-8
HS CODE: 2833210000
Other Names: Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate
EINECS No.: 231-298-2
2. Appearance: White ...
It is lead base stabilizer containing good internal and external lubricant effect. Quick plasticization. It is used for producing ...
1. Formula: Sodium Tripolyphosphate(STPP)
2. Molecular formula: Na5P3O10
3. Standard executed: GB/T9983-2004(technical grade) QB1034-91(food grade) ...
1. CAS No.: 151-21-3
Other Names: Lauryl sulfate sodium salt
EINECS No.: 205-788-1
A. Compounded with LABSA in a ...
Molecular Formula: NASCN
Molecular Weight: 81.07
CAS No.: 540-72-7
H. S Code: 2842901000
NaSCN, a white rhombic system crystal, is soluble in ...
CAS No.: 637-12-7
EINECS No.: 211-279-2
Other Names: Aluminium distearate
1. Product Description
They are white, fine powder, insoluble in water. When ...
CAS No.: 557-04-0
Other Names: Magnesium distearate
MF: (C17H35COO) 2Mg
EINECS No.: Other
They are white, fine ...
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
CMC LV is a low viscosity sodium carboxymethylcellulose, designed to reduce API ...
CAS No.: 7758-16-9
Applications: Used as buffer, expansion agent, chelating agent, adhesive agent; Used in cheese, lunch meat, ...
CAS No.: 7785-84-4
Molecular formula: (NaPO3)3
Molecular weight: 305.89
Use: Used as starch modifier, turbidness-preventing agent for fruit juice ...
HS Code: 2836991000 CAS No: 13717-00-5
Appearance: White, monoclinic crystal or amorphous powder
2. Uses: It may be used as a material for ...
Appearance: Granular or powder
CAS No.: 532-32-1
White amorphous powder (or bar particle, nodular particle) solids, readily soluble ...
CAS No.: 6865-35-6
Characters and Usage
They are white, fine powder, insoluble in water. When mixed with hot, strong mineral acids, they ...
Other name: 1-Naphthaldehyde (alpha); <o: P>
1-Naphthaldehdye; Naphthalene-1-carbaldehyd<o: P>
CAS No.: 66-77-3<o: P>
Molecular formula: C11H8O<o: P> ...
1. Other Names: Potassium Sorbate
CAS No.: 590-00-1 MF: C6H7KO2
EINECS No.: 246-376-1
2. Usage: It is used for food, cosmetic, medical health product and ...
1. Other Names: Stearic acid calcium salt
EINECS No.: 216-472-8
CAS No.: 1592-23-0
2. Characters and Uses:
They are white, fine powder, ...
2. MF: BaSO4
3. CAS No.: 7727-43-7 EINECS No.: 231-784-4
H. S. Code: 2833270000
Use: 1. As a weighting agent for drilling fluids in oil and gas ...
Medical grade BP with 99%
CAS No.: 54-21-7
EINECS No.: 200-198-0
Appearance-------------------------------------white powder ...
CAS No.: 660-60-6
Other Names: Copper distearate
EINECS No.: 211-540-3
1. As an external lubricant, stabilizer ...
CAS No.: 9063-38-1
1. Colorless, tasteless, and nontoxic, quickly and easily dissolved in hot or cold water,
Forming a colorless ...